As well as personalising, Milly happily undertakes a range of commissions for bespoke designs for clients from private individuals to well known brands. She can apply the designs to a range of products including bone china ceramics, fabric, pictures, keepsake boxes, doodlemats and placemats.
Some examples of recent commissions:
• A series of designs for Harrods that were launched in Spring 2013. Milly has been appointed to work on a new project for the Spring 2014 collection.
• Bone china tableware, placemats, doodlemats and even dog beds(!) for the Four Seasons Hotel Group
• Commemorative Jubilee Boxes for Garden House School, Chelsea to be given to all pupils and staff.
• Brand consultancy for a chain of London shops including designing the company logo, shop fronts and marketing material
• Gifts for special occasions such as christenings and school leaving presents
• Announcement cards or other stationery
• Paintings of family/home scenes
• Interior design
She would be delighted to hear from you to discuss your particular requirement.